Self Aligned Automatic Tank Welding Rotator High Quality Standard
Welding rotator is used to weld,polish and assemble the cylinder-shells,and to
line the shells with rubber.It can be aligned by itself according
to the size of the shell, it can be controlled with AC frequency
converter,and the linear speed is displayed by the digital.We also
design various types of welding rotators in according to customer's
The Welding Rotators are built in capacities 40ton.
The wheels are wrapped by thick PU, which can ensure the support
capacity and last working long time.
The specifications are as follow
1. This set includes 01 powered unit and 02 idlers unit with
electrical control system.
2. Both power unit and idler unit fit the tank automatically, no
adjustment need for different diameters.
3. Schneider inverter
4. Schneider electrical components
5. Remote control with 10m cables
6. Optional Wireless Remote control for extreme long Job.
7. CE & ISO approved
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
- Turning Capacity: 40T
- Roller Diameter : Φ400mm
- Roller width: 200 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ600-4200mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit):
Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 10mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable
speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a
potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at
- Motor power: 3kW
The advantages of usning automatic welding equipment:
1) The automatic welding system of pipes improves the continuity
and stability of a welding process significantly, ensures the
inherent quality and appearance formation of a welding joint,
further lowers the labor intensity of welders and the overall pipe
2) The automatic welding technique of pipes is prepared properly.
Performance indicators of welded joints meet the requirements of
the pipe project construction-related standard. It is a welding
technique featuring low cost and high efficiency in the pipe
3) Automatic welding of pipes uses the current finished flux cored
wires; though all the performance parameters meet the requirements
of the relevant welding standards, it is suggested that further
research be conducted on special self-shielded flux cored wires
applicable to automatic welding to achieve better welding effect.