Warranty Welding Turning Rolls for Tank Pressure Vessel Boiler
Blasting or Painting
Conventional welding rotator. The welding rotator can be used to
weld., Polish and assemble etc. The conventional turning roll can
be aligned by itself according to the size of the shell, the
adjustbale turning-roll can be adjusted by lead screws and bolts
garding. They can be controlled with AC frquency inverter. We can
design the truning rollers. According to the customers requirement.
Heavy duty loading capacity is available.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
- Turning Capacity: 100T
- Roller Diameter : Φ500mm
- Roller width: 220 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ1000-5000mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit):
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable
speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a
potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at
- Motor power: 2x4kW
Widely Applications in:
- Chemicals & petrochemicals industry
- Boiler industry
- Storage tank fabrication
- Pipe industry
- For Welding, Polishing, Positioning, etc
Don’t open the control box when power on or working, check the
machine working outside, confirming there is no abnormal condition.
- Running performance conforms to standard and criterion.
- Environment meets to requests (no rain, no corrosive, and no high
- Normal display part.
- No abnormal noise, vibration and gas.
- No over heat or color variation.
When periodic check, you should stop working, cut off power and
open cover of control unit.
- Power voltage is within allowed range.
- Remove the dust on the control unit and board.
- Cable insulation, if damaged, you should stop using and repair
- Each joint part, if loose, you should fasten it before use.
- Control cable and electrical elements, if damaged, repair or